Call Today 208.523.YARD (9273)
Sprinkler Install, Repair and Maintenance
Landscape and Snow Removal
We are committed to your satisfaction!
If you’re looking for high quality and personal Lawn Care and Landscape Services,you’ve come to the right place. Below is a list of some of our landscape specialties.
- LAWN – mowing, fertilization, edging, aeration ,seeding, sod removal and installation
- TREE & SHRUBS – trimming, pruning, fertilization, removal and relocation
- BED CARE – weeding, mulching, fertilization, pest and disease control , seasonal enhancements
- IRRIGATION – installation, adjustment, repair, monitoring existing irrigation
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN – Our certified Landscape Architects can redesign your entire landscape. We provide the installation and implementation of the new design.
- HARDSCAPE– design and Installation of pools, spas, water features, trellis, decks, driveways, pavers
- CLEAN UP – removal, clean up, installation and re-design
- SITE WORK – grading, re-grading, bed prep, material removal
- LANDSCAPE LIGHTING – design, installation and maintenance
- LARGE TREE REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
We provide Snow Removal Services in:
- Idaho Falls
Snow Removal Specialties
Our team of seasoned snow professionals at the Yard Butler provide on-time snow removal to both residential and commercial properties with competitive rates and superior customer service. Our team is available “on-call” around the clock to assist you with all of your snow removal needs such as plowing, walkway shoveling, and haul-offs.
- NO SEASONAL COMMITMENT ~ You call…we haul
- Commercial Contracts
- Seasonal Residential Contracts ~ NEVER shovel again! For more information, contact [email protected]
- Going out of town? Email us your travel dates and we will make sure the driveway and walkways are clear of snow while you are gone.
- Request service on line from your desk or your phone ~ call: 208-523-yard or email: [email protected]
- Fully Licensed and Insured
We offer services for residential and commercial partners. From Parking lots, Driveways and sidewalks, we do it all!
Call today 208-523-YARD (9273) and forget about winter worries!
We offer FREE estimates.
Still want to know more about The Yard Butler? Learn more of what we stand for and see actual job examples, in a short video to the right, in under a minute!
Click here to see what people are saying around town about Lawn Care and Landscape Maintenance services that The Yard Butler provides!
Click here to see what Lawn Care and Landscape Maintenance promotions we are offering this month! We want you to save money on our lawn care and landscape services.
Click here for a short summary of what The Yard Butler believes in!
“After being flooded in May and also just getting over a knee replacement, I needed help with some landscaping problems. I called a number of nurseries; they recommended The Yard Butler, which I called. They showed up the following day. Not only looking professional but acting professional as well. Also, they did their job as requested and cleaned up everything when finished. I would highly recommend them to anybody that needs their services.”
Other testimonials coming soon!
Come back soon to www.ifyardbutler.com to see more of what our customers are saying!
Fall Clean Up Service
Sign up for a Fall Clean Up contract, refer one of your neighbors or friends to us, and receive a FREE dinner at The Firehouse Grill!
Fall clean up is highly recommended for each household. Fall Clean Up generally starts around mid October and continues until it snows.
The Yard Butler is a locally owned business that is dedicated to the highest standards of service quality with an un-equaled focus on customer satisfaction. Since our company opened its doors in 2003, we have provided Eastern Idaho a variety of cost-effective services that will free up your valuable time….. allowing you to attend to more important and fun activities. We promise that you will be satisfied with our services! Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are at the highest quality, and come with a personal touch.